Precision CNC Machining
We offer an extensive array of machine shop services including precision milling, turning, grinding, and supplementary operations. Our equipment set includes:
- CNC Vertical Machining Centers to 40” x 120″ with 4th axis and pallet changers
- CNC Horizontal Machining Centers to 30” x 40” with 4th axis and pallet changers
- CNC Lathes to 14” x 20” and live tooling
- Conventional Engine Lathes to 18” x 72”
3 Axis Conventional Mills – Programmable, servo-driven
- CNC Horizontal Bandsaw – 12” capacity
- Circular cold saw with 4” capacity
- SuperTec Surface Grinder – 12” x 24”
We use MasterCam CAD/CAM software to support precision CNC machining and can work with a range of inputs from CAD drawings to solid models.
Fabrication & Assembly
- We specialize in precision light gage work and can handle a wide range of jobs.
- Our welders are certified to ASME Section IX and AWS D1.1 (steel), D1.2 (aluminum) and D1.6 (stainless steel).
- Our equipment set includes:
- Amada 2500W Laser
- Mazak 1500W Laser
- CNC Turret Punch Press
- Single Station Punch Presses
- Press Brakes – 187 ton x 13’ capacity
- Shears to 1/8″ x 4′ capacity
- Spot Welders to 75 KVA
- Hardware Insertion Press
If you have an application that requires capabilities not listed above, give us a call to discuss.